[QSMS Monthly Seminar] Quantum entanglement entropy in abelian arithmetic Chern-Simons theory

by qsms posted Oct 29, 2021
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
일정시작 2021-10-29
일정종료 2021-10-29
배경색상 #036eb7
  • Date :  2021.10.29 
  • Place :  129-101

• Speaker :  박지훈 (2시~3시)
  • TiTle :  Quantum entanglement entropy in abelian arithmetic Chern-Simons theory
  • Abstract :  Arithmetic Chern-Simon theory is an example of topological quantum field theory which is developed based on the analogy between knots (in topology) and primes (in number theory).

In this talk, I will explain a basic set-up of the theory when the gauge group is a finite group (called Dijkgraaf-Witten theory), which has a benefit that there is no convergence issue in the corresponding Feynman path integral.
In particular, I will explain how to construct the Feynman path integral in arithmetic DW theory as an element of a quantum Hilbert space and introduce a notion of its entanglement entropy.
When the gauge group is finite cyclic of prime order, I will provide an explicit computation of entanglement entropy of the Feynman path integral of a certain number field

This talk is based on ongoing joint work with Hee-Jung Chung, Dohyeong Kim, Minhyong Kim, and Hwajong Yoo.

• Speaker :  김유식 (4시~5시)
  • Title :  Exotic monotone Lagrangian tori in flag varieties.
  • Abstract :   In this talk, I will describe the background of classification problems of monotone Lagrangian tori and explain how to construct them in flag varieties. 

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8